- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
- Lester Grube on Why CEOs Fail in Today’s Agile Business Environment
- Isarapon Sin on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
Tag Archives: Human Capital
By Brian Lucas This one is for Jack! Agile runs on confidence, confidence is built on trust, trust is built on friendship. Agile enterprises built on any other foundation are houses of cards ready to collapse at the slightest pressure. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Good management consists in showing average people how to do the work of superior people.” -John D. Rockefeller “Employees who believe that management is concerned about them as a whole person – not just an employee – … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind. Life in the fast lane, everything all the time.” – the Eagles Just like the title of the Eagles classic tune, “Life in the fast lane”, life … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas In the recent past, I was asked to address the subject of human capital management, the emergence of human interaction management and their effect on agile. The fact is that the people element in the system is … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin If you look at the history of people and progress, you’ll see three types of people: those who are … Continue reading