- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Jughead on Mission Impossible Really was Agile
- Constance-S on Proving You’re Agile in under 5 Minutes
- Paula Botz on An Agilist’s Manifesto of Friendship!
- Sally Eldridge on Clear Agile Speak During a Muddy Easter
- Lianne on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- T. Gundin on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
- Syd Repash on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
Monthly Archives: July 2012
By: Dave Smith and Brian Lucas Since I posted the first set of tips about TFS usage for agile, I received so many requests for additional information that my friend and colleague Dave and I happily collaborated on a list … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas In the recent past, I was asked to address the subject of human capital management, the emergence of human interaction management and their effect on agile. The fact is that the people element in the system is … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas While I don’t, as a policy, generally make product recommendations; I do feel comfortable offering tips and tricks about a particular tools use. Particularly a very popular one. Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server (TFS) is very popular and … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Facts are stubborn things; whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” – JOHN ADAMS What can you do when someone honestly doesn’t … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “If you seek the kernel, then you must break the shell…” – Meister Eckhart I was discussing Kanban the other day with several people who were very confused by the concepts. One viewed it as Kanban vs. … Continue reading