- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Jughead on Mission Impossible Really was Agile
- Constance-S on Proving You’re Agile in under 5 Minutes
- Paula Botz on An Agilist’s Manifesto of Friendship!
- Sally Eldridge on Clear Agile Speak During a Muddy Easter
- Lianne on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- T. Gundin on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
- Syd Repash on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
Tag Archives: Finance
By Brian Lucas “It’s tough to make predictions, especially about the future.” – Lawrence Peter “Yogi” Berra Don’t look for sources here! My predictions, after all, are my predictions. Follow them and either praise or vilify me at the year’s … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind. Life in the fast lane, everything all the time.” – the Eagles Just like the title of the Eagles classic tune, “Life in the fast lane”, life … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas In the recent past, I was asked to address the subject of human capital management, the emergence of human interaction management and their effect on agile. The fact is that the people element in the system is … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” – Charles Darwin CEOs have always come in all flavors … Continue reading