- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Allen Collins on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Jen on An Agile Memorial
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
- Hayley on So what is Agile?
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
Tag Archives: How to Win Friends & Influence People
By Brian Lucas This one is for Jack! Agile runs on confidence, confidence is built on trust, trust is built on friendship. Agile enterprises built on any other foundation are houses of cards ready to collapse at the slightest pressure. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas Katie Iorio-Martin is the Franchise President and CEO; Partner of Dale Carnegie Training for Southeastern Pennsylvania located at 2000 Valley Forge Circle, Suites 119 & 120 King of Prussia, PA 19406. She has been involved with Dale … Continue reading