- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
- Lester Grube on Why CEOs Fail in Today’s Agile Business Environment
- Isarapon Sin on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
Tag Archives: Agility
By Brian Lucas The one is for Brad – conversationalist, satirist, humorist, historian, logician, craftsman, military strategist, but most important of all – my friend! “Once you have something so deeply infused in your culture and your brand, it would be very … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas The one is for my friend RC, who has gone through life helping more people than anyone can count! “Platitude: an idea (a) that is admitted to be true by everyone, and (b) that is not true.” – H. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to Polly, who served us a meal fit for a king in 15 minutes. I am forever grateful to the people who have become friends with me through my blog. “…all the charming … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one’s for Wendi, who I believe is “Going Agile!” “The facts of variability, of the struggle for existence, of adaptation to conditions, were notorious enough; but none of us had suspected that the road to the … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas Dedicated to Marcie; director, actress, artist, singer, photographer, model and writer. The Muses and the Graces have gifted thee in abundance with beauty and talent. “Managers today have to do more with less, and get better results … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is for JPD! “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou Those of us in business … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” -John Steinbeck A glimpse of life in an agile business versus a non-agile enterprise. At the … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin If you look at the history of people and progress, you’ll see three types of people: those who are … Continue reading