- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
- Lester Grube on Why CEOs Fail in Today’s Agile Business Environment
- Isarapon Sin on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
Tag Archives: C Level
By Brian Lucas The one is for my friend RC, who has gone through life helping more people than anyone can count! “Platitude: an idea (a) that is admitted to be true by everyone, and (b) that is not true.” – H. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to Sally, “Di politica nunquam nos!” “Truth never damages a cause that is just.” ― Mahatma Gandhi By now most of America knows that the healthcare.gov website – one of the main delivery portals of … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is for JPD! “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou Those of us in business … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Good management consists in showing average people how to do the work of superior people.” -John D. Rockefeller “Employees who believe that management is concerned about them as a whole person – not just an employee – … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind. Life in the fast lane, everything all the time.” – the Eagles Just like the title of the Eagles classic tune, “Life in the fast lane”, life … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to Bill Gore and all those who came after him like Reid Hoffman and Jeff Weiner. “Change before you have to”. –Jack Welch The stress that all organizations are under today is unprecedented. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas Main Line Health is a shining star of agility in Southeastern Pennsylvania’s health care industry. In fact, it is one of the most progressive health care organizations in the country. Main Line Health is not a small enterprise; … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “It is better to err on the side of daring than the side of caution.” –Alvin Toffler The other day I heard a manager state that he was “a middle of the road kind of guy.” At … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” – Charles Darwin CEOs have always come in all flavors … Continue reading