- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Robert Bush on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- Allen Collins on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Charise on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- smalltowngirl on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- pooki on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- Steve Dolan on Being Agile on a Shoestring
- Jen on An Agile Memorial
- April Dent on An Agile Memorial
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
Tag Archives: Friendship
An Agilist’s Manifesto of Friendship!
By Brian Lucas This one is for Jack! Agile runs on confidence, confidence is built on trust, trust is built on friendship. Agile enterprises built on any other foundation are houses of cards ready to collapse at the slightest pressure. … Continue reading
Posted in Agile Arguments, Agile for Beginners, Agile in the Enterprise, Agile Thinking Tagged Agile, Agile Adoption, Agile Thinking, Business Agility, Business Management, Dale Carnegie, Employee Satisfaction, Friendship, How to Win Friends & Influence People, Human Capital, Keeping Agile, Organization 7 Comments