- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Robert Bush on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- Allen Collins on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Charise on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- smalltowngirl on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- pooki on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- Steve Dolan on Being Agile on a Shoestring
- Jen on An Agile Memorial
- April Dent on An Agile Memorial
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
Monthly Archives: June 2014
STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
By Brian Lucas This one is for everyone who struggles to change the dogmatic processes that the ignorant employ in a futile attempt to control what they don’t truly understand. “In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity.” ― Rupertus … Continue reading
Posted in Agile and Strategic Planning, Agile Arguments, Agile for Beginners, Agile for Software Development, Agile in the Enterprise, Agile Thinking, Agile Tool Tagged Agile, Agile Adoption, Agile Methods, Agile software development, Agile Thinking, Business Agility, Keeping Agile, scrum, Software Development 12 Comments