- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Jughead on Mission Impossible Really was Agile
- Constance-S on Proving You’re Agile in under 5 Minutes
- Paula Botz on An Agilist’s Manifesto of Friendship!
- Sally Eldridge on Clear Agile Speak During a Muddy Easter
- Lianne on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- T. Gundin on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
- Syd Repash on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to the lovely Jennifer, my dear and loyal friend, who found inspiration, dared to be creative and discovered a new world of possibilities. Your future has a bright star! “When we try to … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas Dedicated to Marcie; director, actress, artist, singer, photographer, model and writer. The Muses and the Graces have gifted thee in abundance with beauty and talent. “Managers today have to do more with less, and get better results … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to my dear friend Pat – always a friend in deed!” “There are no rules here — we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas Edison This is one of my favorite quotes of … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to the quintessentially irrepressible Cassandra, the quietly resolute and creative Emilia, the charmingly sociable and persistent Lynette and of course the unusually thoughtful, dryly humorous, chocoholic runner Nicole. One day soon they will … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is for my good friend Anthony to give his active mind a new opportunity for investing. “When you get the majority of the economy predictable, you’re gonna get faster job growth, and companies investing more. … Continue reading