- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
- Lester Grube on Why CEOs Fail in Today’s Agile Business Environment
- Isarapon Sin on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to the lovely Jennifer, my dear and loyal friend, who found inspiration, dared to be creative and discovered a new world of possibilities. Your future has a bright star! “When we try to … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas Dedicated to Marcie; director, actress, artist, singer, photographer, model and writer. The Muses and the Graces have gifted thee in abundance with beauty and talent. “Managers today have to do more with less, and get better results … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to my dear friend Pat – always a friend in deed!” “There are no rules here — we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas Edison This is one of my favorite quotes of … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to the quintessentially irrepressible Cassandra, the quietly resolute and creative Emilia, the charmingly sociable and persistent Lynette and of course the unusually thoughtful, dryly humorous, chocoholic runner Nicole. One day soon they will … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is for my good friend Anthony to give his active mind a new opportunity for investing. “When you get the majority of the economy predictable, you’re gonna get faster job growth, and companies investing more. … Continue reading