- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
- Lester Grube on Why CEOs Fail in Today’s Agile Business Environment
- Isarapon Sin on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
By Brian Lucas “Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind. Life in the fast lane, everything all the time.” – the Eagles Just like the title of the Eagles classic tune, “Life in the fast lane”, life … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to Bill Gore and all those who came after him like Reid Hoffman and Jeff Weiner. “Change before you have to”. –Jack Welch The stress that all organizations are under today is unprecedented. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas Wayne Bruch is a hyper productive, natural agilist who has found a way to improve both process and productivity by 10% a year for the last 5 years by focusing on the key 20% of the Pareto Principle. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas Main Line Health is a shining star of agility in Southeastern Pennsylvania’s health care industry. In fact, it is one of the most progressive health care organizations in the country. Main Line Health is not a small enterprise; … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability.” – Marcus Aurelius “When we see a natural style, we are astonished and charmed; for we expected to … Continue reading