- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Robert Bush on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- Allen Collins on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Charise on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- smalltowngirl on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- pooki on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- Steve Dolan on Being Agile on a Shoestring
- Jen on An Agile Memorial
- April Dent on An Agile Memorial
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Are Organizations Really Less Agile Today?
By Brian Lucas The one is for Brad – conversationalist, satirist, humorist, historian, logician, craftsman, military strategist, but most important of all – my friend! “Once you have something so deeply infused in your culture and your brand, it would be very … Continue reading
Your not agile if you are just parroting!
By Brian Lucas The one is for my friend RC, who has gone through life helping more people than anyone can count! “Platitude: an idea (a) that is admitted to be true by everyone, and (b) that is not true.” – H. … Continue reading
Promote Ideas Not People!
This one is for all the entrepreneurs who have the sense and the courage to reinvent the enterprise and build a better future for everyone without exploiting the workforce in amassing undeserved wealth. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss … Continue reading
Posted in Agile and Strategic Planning, Agile Arguments, Agile for Beginners, Agile for Software Development, Agile in the Enterprise, Agile Thinking Tagged Agile, Agile Adoption, Agile Thinking, Business Agility, Business Management, CEO, Employee Satisfaction, Innovation, Keeping Agile, Management, Management Theory, Organization Structure 1 Comment