- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
- Hayley on So what is Agile?
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
- Lester Grube on Why CEOs Fail in Today’s Agile Business Environment
- Isarapon Sin on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
Tag Archives: Investment
By Brian Lucas This one is for my good friend Anthony to give his active mind a new opportunity for investing. “When you get the majority of the economy predictable, you’re gonna get faster job growth, and companies investing more. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “It’s tough to make predictions, especially about the future.” – Lawrence Peter “Yogi” Berra Don’t look for sources here! My predictions, after all, are my predictions. Follow them and either praise or vilify me at the year’s … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” – Charles Darwin CEOs have always come in all flavors … Continue reading