- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Jughead on Mission Impossible Really was Agile
- Constance-S on Proving You’re Agile in under 5 Minutes
- Paula Botz on An Agilist’s Manifesto of Friendship!
- Sally Eldridge on Clear Agile Speak During a Muddy Easter
- Lianne on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- T. Gundin on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
- Syd Repash on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
By Brian Lucas The one is for everyone who has the opportunity of giving a helping hand and a kind word to someone in need… and does so! “Just do what must be done. This may not be happiness, but … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas The one is for Brad – conversationalist, satirist, humorist, historian, logician, craftsman, military strategist, but most important of all – my friend! “Once you have something so deeply infused in your culture and your brand, it would be very … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to Polly, who served us a meal fit for a king in 15 minutes. I am forever grateful to the people who have become friends with me through my blog. “…all the charming … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to Sally, “Di politica nunquam nos!” “Truth never damages a cause that is just.” ― Mahatma Gandhi By now most of America knows that the healthcare.gov website – one of the main delivery portals of … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This is the first in a series of excerpts from white papers I am posting due to the gracious generosity of Katie Iorio-Martin in response to the enthusiastic requests for more information by many of her interview readers. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas Wayne Bruch is a hyper productive, natural agilist who has found a way to improve both process and productivity by 10% a year for the last 5 years by focusing on the key 20% of the Pareto Principle. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas Main Line Health is a shining star of agility in Southeastern Pennsylvania’s health care industry. In fact, it is one of the most progressive health care organizations in the country. Main Line Health is not a small enterprise; … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas I created this simple graphic to demonstrate what the generic concept behind agile is. What are your favorite agile diagrams?