- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Allen Collins on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Jen on An Agile Memorial
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
- Hayley on So what is Agile?
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
Tag Archives: Management 3.0
By Brian Lucas George Santos is the epitome of the rising tide of executives leaving the large corporate world. They are striking out on their own to become the foundation of a new emergent business economy. They represent a new … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas To all my loyal readers and hopefully many more new ones; you have asked many times for agile book recommendations. Well here they are! I usually purchase ecopies of books like this since they are easier to … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to Bill Gore and all those who came after him like Reid Hoffman and Jeff Weiner. “Change before you have to”. –Jack Welch The stress that all organizations are under today is unprecedented. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” – Charles Darwin CEOs have always come in all flavors … Continue reading