- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Jughead on Mission Impossible Really was Agile
- Constance-S on Proving You’re Agile in under 5 Minutes
- Paula Botz on An Agilist’s Manifesto of Friendship!
- Sally Eldridge on Clear Agile Speak During a Muddy Easter
- Lianne on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- T. Gundin on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
- Syd Repash on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
Tag Archives: Microsoft TFS
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to the lovely Jennifer, my dear and loyal friend, who found inspiration, dared to be creative and discovered a new world of possibilities. Your future has a bright star! “When we try to … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas To all my loyal readers and hopefully many more new ones; you have asked many times for agile book recommendations. Well here they are! I usually purchase ecopies of books like this since they are easier to … Continue reading
By: Dave Smith and Brian Lucas Since I posted the first set of tips about TFS usage for agile, I received so many requests for additional information that my friend and colleague Dave and I happily collaborated on a list … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas While I don’t, as a policy, generally make product recommendations; I do feel comfortable offering tips and tricks about a particular tools use. Particularly a very popular one. Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server (TFS) is very popular and … Continue reading