- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Robert Bush on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- Allen Collins on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Charise on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- smalltowngirl on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- pooki on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- Steve Dolan on Being Agile on a Shoestring
- Jen on An Agile Memorial
- April Dent on An Agile Memorial
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
Tag Archives: Founding Fathers
Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
By Brian Lucas “Common sense is seeing things as they are; and doing things as they ought to be.” –Harriet Beecher Stowe A post of mine, “HCM, HIM and Agile are Perfect Together“, had the following reply from Dave Francavilla: Brian, Very … Continue reading
Posted in Agile Arguments, Agile for Beginners, Agile for Software Development, Agile in the Enterprise, Interview with a Natural Agilist Tagged Agile, Agile Methods, Agile Thinking, Business Agility, Business Management, Founding Fathers, History, Keeping Agile, Logic, Management, Socrates, Thomas Jefferson, Time Travel 78 Comments