- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
- Hayley on So what is Agile?
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
- Lester Grube on Why CEOs Fail in Today’s Agile Business Environment
- Isarapon Sin on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
Tag Archives: Agile software development
By Brian Lucas This one is for Denise. See I told you so! “The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.” –Sydney J. Harris Don’t be misled! Agile methods are mainstream! Forrester Research reported in 2010 … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas The one is for everyone who has the opportunity of giving a helping hand and a kind word to someone in need… and does so! “Just do what must be done. This may not be happiness, but … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is for everyone who struggles to change the dogmatic processes that the ignorant employ in a futile attempt to control what they don’t truly understand. “In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity.” ― Rupertus … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to “little Buddy” who passed on before he got a chance to live and “little Bear” in the hope he will live long and in the infinite happiness of puppy-hood all his life. … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to the lovely Jennifer, my dear and loyal friend, who found inspiration, dared to be creative and discovered a new world of possibilities. Your future has a bright star! “When we try to … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is dedicated to my dear friend Pat – always a friend in deed!” “There are no rules here — we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas Edison This is one of my favorite quotes of … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is for sweet Penelope. “Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.” –Sun-tzu The quote is a tongue-in-cheek reference to the fact that many in IT feel the user community is the enemy. This post … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas This one is for Elaine of the golden hair. Angels above blush at thy beauty. “Socrates gave no diplomas or degrees, and would have subjected any disciple who demanded one to a disconcerting catechism on the nature … Continue reading