- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
- Hayley on So what is Agile?
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
- Lester Grube on Why CEOs Fail in Today’s Agile Business Environment
- Isarapon Sin on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
Tag Archives: Enterprise architecture
By Brian Lucas Agile concepts, techniques and technologies are much in demand today. Many organizations have astounding success with agile, while others experience failure, sometimes horrifically. Usually agile fails in these cases from improper application of the concepts or lack … Continue reading