- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Jughead on Mission Impossible Really was Agile
- Constance-S on Proving You’re Agile in under 5 Minutes
- Paula Botz on An Agilist’s Manifesto of Friendship!
- Sally Eldridge on Clear Agile Speak During a Muddy Easter
- Lianne on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- T. Gundin on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
- Syd Repash on Sowing Agile Seeds in the User Community!
Tag Archives: Mission Impossible
By Brian Lucas This one is for you Fran! “Good morning Mr. Briggs/Phelps, the situation in…Your mission should you decide to accept it is to…” This is a second perspective on Mission Impossible (MI), one of my all-time favorite TV … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Your mission should you decide to accept it…” voice of Robert Cleveland “Bob” Johnson. Acted to the theme music of Lalo Schifrin, is Agile really mission impossible? You are in a tense situation. Profits are down or non-existent. … Continue reading