- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Gordon on Is Agile a Return to Common Sense?
- Maureen on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Gregory Goldman, PhD on So what is Agile?
- A.Uhule on A Natural Agilist Practices What She Preaches
- Henley-R on Sailing in an Agile Ship with Vision and Knowledge to Guide You
- Lester Grube on Why CEOs Fail in Today’s Agile Business Environment
- Isarapon Sin on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
- Miriam Jacobson on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- JennyG on The Night of the Deadly Micromanager
- Cherry2000 on STOP THE INSANITY OF DOGMATIC THINKING IN AGILE!!!
Tag Archives: Mission Impossible
By Brian Lucas This one is for you Fran! “Good morning Mr. Briggs/Phelps, the situation in…Your mission should you decide to accept it is to…” This is a second perspective on Mission Impossible (MI), one of my all-time favorite TV … Continue reading
By Brian Lucas “Your mission should you decide to accept it…” voice of Robert Cleveland “Bob” Johnson. Acted to the theme music of Lalo Schifrin, is Agile really mission impossible? You are in a tense situation. Profits are down or non-existent. … Continue reading