- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Robert Bush on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- Allen Collins on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Charise on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- smalltowngirl on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- pooki on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- Steve Dolan on Being Agile on a Shoestring
- Jen on An Agile Memorial
- April Dent on An Agile Memorial
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
Tag Archives: whitewater
If you’re Kayaking you’d better be AGILE!
By Brian Lucas This one is for Penelope – rest in peace! “I don’t think people would climb mountains or jump off bridges with parachutes or kayak Class V rapids if those things didn’t offer the brief and horrible illusion … Continue reading
Posted in Agile for Beginners, Agile Thinking, Cooking Tagged Agile, Agile Thinking, kayaking, Keeping Agile, morality, whitewater 6 Comments