- Follow Keeping Agile™ with Brian Lucas on WordPress.com
- Robert Bush on Can Management Pride Prevent An Agile Survival?
- Allen Collins on The Era of Agile Management Has Finally Arrived
- Charise on Agile CEOs Cannot Ignore Toxic Managers
- smalltowngirl on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- pooki on Being Agile in the Face of Hurricane Sandy
- Steve Dolan on Being Agile on a Shoestring
- Jen on An Agile Memorial
- April Dent on An Agile Memorial
- MarilynSpids on The Imperative of having an Agile Organization Structure
- Alfonzo Wareheim on A Natural Agilist Finds a Home with Main Line Health’s “Healthy” Agile Organization
Tag Archives: Social Networking
A Natural Agilist Makes Mangia a Marvelous Experience!
Posted on October 15, 2012 by Brian Lucas
By Brian Lucas John Vernotica is a natural agilist who makes setting up a 900 person event as simple as the word “mangia”. In a little over a year, he has grown the mangia events that he hosts from a … Continue reading →